CAIP-110 Class 2022 Session 1
STARTS JANUARY 25th, 2022. Includes digital courseware, weekly live sessions with master instructor, labs, and exam voucher for CertNexus Certified Artificial Intelligence Practitioner (Exam AIP-110). Class session links will be included in digital course.
Join master instructor and Certified Artificial Intelligence Practitioner (CAIP) Stacey McBrine for a 10-week class designed for individuals entering the field of artificial intelligence who are seeking to build a vendor-neutral, cross-industry knowledge of AI and Machine Learning (ML) concepts, technologies, algorithms, and applications that will enable them to become a capable practitioner in a wide variety of AI-related job roles.
Schedule (Attendees should plan on attending all ten sessions via Zoom or watch recording):
- Tuesday, January 25th: 7am US Eastern
- Tuesday, February 1st: 7am US Eastern
- Tuesday, February 8th: 7am US Eastern
- Tuesday, February 15th: 7am US Eastern
- Tuesday, February 22nd: 7am US Eastern
- Tuesday, March 1st: 9am US Eastern
- Tuesday, March 8th: 7am US Eastern
- Tuesday, March 15th: 7am US Eastern
- Tuesday, March 22nd: 7am US Eastern
- Tuesday, March 29th: 7am US Eastern
This certification exam is designed for practitioners who are seeking to demonstrate a vendor-neutral, cross-industry skill set within AI and with a focus on ML that will enable them to design, implement, and hand off an AI solution or environment.
|Delivery Mode||Instructor Led|
|Product Type||Class Seat|